Now no problem!
We have some practical advice, tips and tricks that can really ease your life.
Some of them are just good old common sense, others valuable insider knowledge and experience, writes Bored Panda.
Some of them are just so damn obviousthat you take them for granted and forget to take advantage! However, all of them wise, intelligent and extremely useful.
Look at this:
1. Never give an animal to someone as a gift, especially if they don’t ask for it. If you trust the human animal, you get him to care about another life, but not everyone can afford to give another creature the life that it deserves.
2. If you are trying to learn a new language, try to watch children’s cartoons in that language. Children’s cartoons usually talk about such things as shapes, colors, animals, etc., and can help you to learn basic words and sentences.
3. When you sign up for something online, place the name of the web site in his nickname. Thus, when you receive e-mails from spam or advertising, you’ll know who sold your information.
4. If you have a friend or family member who provides professional services (legal, medical, accounting, etc.), always offer to pay for their work. Do not think that they will help you for free.
5. If you are buying headphones / speakers, test them, including the song “Bohemian Rhapsody”. It has a complete set of high and lows in instruments and vocals.
6. If someone refuses a piece of cake, don’t tell him “he’s small”. For some it’s not just a small piece of cake, and a losing battle on the way to a healthy lifestyle. Respect the wishes of others.
7. If you liked any song, search for other works not artist, and producer. Very often producers play a huge role in the final version of the song.
8. Pay attention to the smell in your house when you return from a long trip is what do your guests (and you just get used to it).
9. Find 3 hobby, 1 to make money 1 to keep myself in shape, and 1 that will allow you to develop creatively.
10. Always be that person who tells someone about untied laces or broccoli in your teeth – Yes, it’s awkward, but they will thank you.
11. If you have a fire alarm, call your pet and give him treats – this will help to save time looking for during the evacuation.
12. Complete simple tasks in the morning: prepare the bed and prepare Breakfast, for example. It is scientifically proven that this will help to increase productivity for the entire day.
13. If you accidentally hit the spacebar and scroll down the page, you can press Shift + Space and go back to where you were.
14. When someone praises you, you can just say “thank you”. You do not need to meet the same moment.
15. As a Manager, praise publicly, scold privately. You will be respected if all the comments you Express in person, in a locked office.
16. Want your dog to be well behaved? Take it with you wherever you go. Have you ever noticed how some dogs peacefully and quietly behave walking on the street with their masters (even without a leash)? All because they have life experience.
17. No need to say “cheese” for a photo. It will spoil even the most beautiful smile. Use any words ending in “a”. For example, “vagina” – just to amuse people and enliven the.
18. Always buy a blanket at least one size larger than your bed. It’s a hundred times easier.
19. When you borrow a pen or a marker without a lid, you have a much better chance of getting it back.
20. Follow the rule of “2 minutes”. If it only takes 2 minutes, just do it.
21. If you have a goal, don’t tell it to others. Can achievements, but not the actual plans. So you will have more motivation to do something.
22. Sitting on my first job, quit after a year or two. There is no place for loyalty – the company only wants to reduce costs. Find something better.
Did you like advice?