A 33-year-old New Jersey man is dealing with a litany of prices after authorities found an arsenal, in addition to medicine, in his residence, in line with the native prosecutor’s workplace.
Erik Vandevelde, a resident of Touchdown, was arrested after an investigation by authorities final week.
Based on Morris County Prosecutor Robert J. Carroll, Chief of Detectives Christoph Kimker and Roxbury Police Chief Dean Adone, who collectively introduced Vandevelde’s arrest and prices, saying that regulation enforcement obtained info that led to the investigation and subsequent search of Vandevelde’s residence on June 8.
Based on the prosecutor’s workplace, it was throughout this search of that location, officers recovered a cache of weapons and ammunition:
- (2) .45 caliber handguns
- (4) Assault Firearms
- (2) Rifles
- (2) 12 Gauge Shotguns
- (1) .357 Magnum Revolver
- (1) 5.7x 28MM Pistol
- (2) Air Rifles
- Greater than 100,000 rounds of ammunition and 100 high-capacity magazines
The stunning discovery led to Morris County authorities charging Vandevelde being with a litany of crimes, together with:
- one depend of Receiving Stolen Property in the third diploma;
- 14 counts of Sure Individuals To not Have Weapons in the second diploma;
- 4 counts of Illegal Possession of a Weapon (Assault Firearm) in the second diploma;
- one depend of Prohibited Gadgets (Excessive-Capability Magazines) in the fourth diploma;
- one depend of Sure Individual To not Have Ammunition in the fourth diploma;
- one depend of Possession of Firearms Whereas Committing Sure Drug Crimes in the second diploma;
- one depend Possession With Intent to Distribute LSD in the primary diploma;
- one depend of Possession of a Managed Harmful Substance (LSD) in the third diploma;
- one depend of Disorderly Individuals Possession of a Managed Harmful Substance
- one depend of Possession of a Managed Harmful Substance (Ketamine) in the third diploma;
- one depend of Possession of over 6 ounces of Marijuana in the fourth diploma.
Legal professional info for Vandevelde was not instantly recognized.