Phantom of the Opera, Broadway’s longest-running present, will shut early subsequent yr after a historic 35-year run. Many of us longtime Nice White Method followers are determined to get tickets earlier than the curtains come down for good.
How does 2-for-1 sound?
The saga of Christine Daae, Raoul de Chagny and the iconic Phantom options in a single of the almost two dozen reveals taking part in NYC Broadway Week for Fall 2022. The widespread biannual program returned earlier this month with a splash of 2-for-1 offers and runs via Sept. 25. Blackout dates could apply. See the full checklist under and discover tickets.
After over three many years, the longest working present on Broadway is closing. Adam Harding reviews.
- 1776 (new participant in Broadway week)
- A Unusual Loop (new participant)
- The E book of Mormon
- Come From Away
- Value of Residing (new participant)
- Expensive Evan Hansen
- Demise of a Salesman (new participant)
- Humorous Woman (topic to availability. Blackout dates could apply.)
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Baby
- Into The Woods (new participant)
- The Kite Runner (new participant)
- The Lion King
- MJ: The Musical
- Moulin Rouge! The Musical
- The Phantom of the Opera
- The Piano Lesson (new participant)
- Six (new participant)
Since its launch in January 2011, NYC Broadway Week has cumulatively bought greater than 1,464,000 tickets, producing almost $100 million in income for Broadway.
“We are most excited to kick off the fall Broadway season and the return of NYC Broadway Week makes it even more special,” Charlotte St. Martin, president of The Broadway League, stated in an announcement this month. “Savvy Broadway fans know this is an incredible way to attend a show and we look forward to welcoming you.”