Russian motorists called the most important options for the car in the winter

Российские автолюбители назвали самые важные опции для автомобиля в зимний период

The American company Ford the social network “Vkontakte” organized and conducted a survey which aimed to identify the most useful car options in winter on Russian roads.

The most important option, more than half of respondents said remote system to start the engine, called the system of “Startstop”. In second position was occupied by a heated windscreen, voted for by 29% of respondents, because they do not want to go out in the frosty time with blades and scrapers. TOP 3 closes the heated seats and steering wheel, which I think it is important 11 and 8.5% of motorists. The list of the most important functions got frameless wipers, rubber mats and heated washer nozzles rear window.

In General, 93% of motorists believed that for the winter period for the car to get the winter package. The remaining 7% of the respondents probably live in warm places, as they consider the unwanted data set. The capabilities of our machines satisfied only 50% and 41% of the respondents would greatly increase the number of options your car for the winter.

Российские автолюбители назвали самые важные опции для автомобиля в зимний период

Российские автолюбители назвали самые важные опции для автомобиля в зимний период

Share