The advice of Professor long-lived.
One of the greatest surgeons of the world, Professor Theodore G. Corners lived to be 103 years old! He was “a diet for all occasions” and he strictly adhered to.
Professor Angles also included in the Guinness Book of records as the oldest practicing surgeon in Europe, according to Doctor Andrei Laslau.
Here’s his advice on how to achieve iron health and longevity:
- The lack of movement – the main enemy of health. Move more and think more!
- The final abandonment of tobacco and alcohol.
- Calorie restriction is necessary to eliminate obesity.
- Sleep at least 7 hours a day.
But diet Professor Uglova, which cleanses the body.
It will help reduce weight and cleanse your body. According to the surgeon, it is important not only food, but also food.
Here’s what he recommends for cleansing your body:
- Cup of black tea or natural coffee without sugar
- then you eat a boiled egg with a solid yolk and 8 pieces of prunes. Prunes should be put to soak with water in advance in the evening
2. For lunch:
- 200 gr. cooked chicken or pork without the fat, or fish
- 100 gr. of fresh or boiled cabbage, which can be replaced with carrots
3. Between meals you can eat 30 grams of cheese, Apple or orange.
4. For dinner:
- a glass of kefir or sour milk.
The diet lasts 10 days and has great results!
Do you adhere to any diet? What do you like the most?