Plus recipe for a delicious snack to beer!
This dough will be a real lifesaver for each family.
Cooked very simply and quickly – no more than 10 minutes, and the result exceeds all expectations. It’s soft and crispy, very similar to puff.
You are required a minimum of fuss: just mix all the ingredients, knead the dough and send it in the freezer. No long and painful raskatyvanii. The dough in the freezer you can store for several days.
Another plus of this recipe: sour cream can be replaced by yogurt, is allowed to pour the flour if the dough stick much to your hands. Fat use the one that is at hand: margarine, butter or lard.
- 200 grams margarine (room temperature);
- 1 egg yolk;
- 100 ml of sour cream (kefir, sour milk);
- a pinch of salt;
- 500 grams of flour.
- 1) the Flour and margarine grind hands crumbs.
- 2) Add egg yolk and sour cream.
- 3) Knead the dough. If it is sticky, mix in a little flour, then leave in refrigerator. Our dough is ready.
Here’s how to make from this test, sausage rolls:
1) Cut a piece of dough and roll the pastry out to a rectangular shape.It is thicker than, the more layers are obtained.
2) Cut the dough into such triangles.
3) Sausage cut into such slices.
4) In each triangle, wrap one slice of sausage.
5) Place the workpiece on the laid parchment paper baking sheet.
6) In a separate bowl whisk with a fork the remaining protein. Grease them every triangle.
7) Bake the sausages in pastry until Golden brown at 180 C. this is what you should get. Bon appetit!
You like the recipe? What is your favorite baked puff pastry?