The UK authorities are working with the leadership of the European Union of sanctions against senior officials of the Main Directorate of the General staff of the Russian Armed forces.
It is noted that London is trying to enlist the support of Germany and France. In addition, the Prime Ministers of Britain Jeremy hunt in October discussed the prospect of sanctions with the foreign Ministers of the countries of Eastern Europe, including Hungary.
Final approval of the European Union London expects to receive in the coming weeks, and sanctions are expected to be introduced in December.
POISONING SKRYPALI: CHRONICLE OF EVENTS?
- Nov 6, 2018 “failed to comply”: U.S. reminded the Kremlin of the second wave of sanctions for poisoning Skrobala
- 1 Nov 2018 Russia will pay a very high price for its actions, – the head of the foreign office
- 30 Oct 2018 FSB found guilty of leaking information about the Grushnikov that poisoned Skripal
- Oct 26, 2018 Classification in Russian: children of employees of GRU’s aged 100 years
- 26 Oct 2018 Who, according to the Russians, poisoned Skrypali: proof mediaobrazovanie – in numbers
- 24 Oct 2018 In Switzerland has opened a criminal case against the suspects in the espionage of the Russians